3 Wheeler Rally
BRP Can-Am Spyder
Final Itinerary July 16-19, 2015
Last updated July 10, 2015
THURSDAY, JULY 16TH
- Noon to 8 PM – REGISTRATION – Days of 76 Rodeo Grounds Parking Lot
- 5 PM to 7 PM – DEADWOOD 3 WHEELER RALLY BBQ SOCIAL – Days of 76 Museum
- Meal is part of D3WR registration fee. No-host bar available on-site.
FRIDAY, JULY 17TH
- 7 AM to 4 PM – REGISTRATION – Days of 76 Rodeo Grounds Parking Lot
- 9 AM – DESTINATION RUN TO CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL – $5 P/P admission. Leave from Rodeo Grounds for Destination Run to Crazy Horse Memorial.
- 11 AM to 12 PM – LUNCH AT CRAZY HORSE – Pay for your own Lunch
- 12:30 PM – GROUP PHOTO – taken on indoor patio near Laughing Water restaurant
- 1:00 PM – FREE TIME or OPTIONAL RIDES
- Optional Ride One: Experienced riders can go from Crazy Horse south to 16A and travel back to Keystone via 16A/Iron Mountain Road. From Keystone riders will head back to Deadwood via Hwy 16/385.
- Optional Ride Two: A second group will be led by the Spyder Ryders of America, Black Hills Chapter, to Hot Springs via Hwy 385/89. Ice Cream Social in Centennial Park in Hot Springs hosted by BRP Can-Am Spyder and the Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce. Travel back to Deadwood via Hwy 87/385.
- NOTE:To avoid being charged an entrance fee to Custer State Park, please have your complementary pass provided to you by First Gold Hotel & Gaming.
- 5:30 PM – SLOT TOURNAMENT AT DEADWOOD MOUNTAIN GRAND – limit: 60 people
- 6:30 PM – BURGERS, BRATS, AND A BAND AT CLUB JACK PATIO BAR – Complementary for all D3WR participants at Deadwood Mountain Grand’s Club Jack Patio Bar – Sponsored by BRP Can-Am Spyder
- 8:30 PM to ??? – Have some fun, check out Deadwood’s night life, and get pictures for the Tic-Tac-Trike Photo Scavenger Hunt!
SATURDAY, JULY 18TH
- 7 AM to NOON – REGISTRATION – Days of 76 Rodeo Grounds Parking Lot
- 7 AM – COMPLEMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR SPYDER OWNERS/DEALERS – Spyder Riders Breakfast sponsored by BRP & Outdoor Motorsports of Spearfish – Terrace Ballroom, First Gold
- 7 AM – COMPLEMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR POLARIS SLINGSHOT RIDERS – Polaris Slingshot Breakfast sponsored by Alpha Powersport – Club Jack at Deadwood Mountain Grand
- 9 AM – DESTINATION RUN – DEVILS TOWER NATIONAL PARK – Traveling N on 85 turning R on St. Onge County Road to St. Onge and then L onto Hwy 34/24 to Belle Fourche and Aladdin, WY. Riders will stop briefly at the Aladdin General Store before heading to Hulett and Devil’s Tower Trading Post.
- 11 PM to 12:15 PM – LUNCH AND RELAXATION AT DEVILS TOWER TRADING POST – Located just outside Devil’s Tower National Park, riders will have time to relax and eat lunch. Devils Tower can easily be seen from the Trading Post. If you want a closer look, a $5 fee will be charged to enter the National Park
- 12:30 PM – LARGE GROUP PHOTO – Devils Tower Trading Post
- 1 PM – RETURN FROM DEVILS TOWER NATIONAL PARK – Traveling E on Hwy 14 to Sundance. A brief stop will be made at the Sundance Travel Center where riders will decide their next destination before heading to Spearfish on Old Hwy 14 (service road).
- Option A: Head to Sturgis and the EASYRIDERS SALOON – 888 Junction Ave. Leave your trike parked there and stretch your legs with easy walking distance to the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum, ($6 admission when you show your wrist band), Black Hills Harley Davidson and other shopping venues.
- Option B: Spearfish Canyon- After going thru Spearfish, Take a right onto 14A and ride this scenic canyon that will loop you back to Deadwood. NOTE: this is our scheduled destination ride for Sunday.
- Option C: Deadwood- Head back to get Deadwood and do wine tastings at 2 different SD wineries (Schadé and Belle Joli), get your trike ready for the 6 pm Show ‘n’ Shine on Main St.- (Wash station located at the Rodeo Grounds)
- 6 PM to 8 PM – 1ST ANNUAL DEADWOOD 3 WHEELER RALLY SHOW N’ SHINE – Trike owners can line up to take part in the first ever Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally Show n’ Shine, Organized by Brothers of the Third Wheel. This event will take place on Deadwood’s Main Street with People’s Choice Winners chosen in a variety of categories. Winners will be announced right after the concert (about 10 PM) in Santana’s Bar located at the Deadwood Mountain Grand.
- 8:30 PM – CONCERT – PAUL REVERE’S RAIDERS FEATURING MITCH RYDER! – Let’s party and have some FUN. The concert venue is located in the upper level at the Deadwood Mountain Grand. Use the code D3WR and get your tickets cheaper and sit in a special reserved section. Tickets can be purchased in advance from TicketMaster and will also be sold at registration.
SUNDAY, JULY 19TH
- 6:30 AM – 8:30 AM – BREAKFAST BUFFET AT FIRST GOLD – Enjoy a hot breakfast ($9 with wristband) and pick up info for 2016 Rally – Turn in Rally evaluations and be entered to win one of two leather vests from Viking Bags.
- 9 AM – DESTINATION RIDE – Ride one of South Dakota’s most beautiful highways – Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway. Stop planned at Spearfish Canyon Lodge with ride concluding at Outdoor Motorsports.
- D3WR 2015 CONCLUDES – SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
For More Info Contact Teresas@firstgold.com or call 1-800-274-1876 Ext. 1102